ICON (ICX) Partners with Social Media App LINE: More Customers to Join Blockchain?
ICON partners with LINE in a move that could bring as many as 200 million users to the ICX blockchain. Will ICON (ICX) begin to grow as a result?
ICON Partners with LINE
The 19th largest cryptocurrency is working with Japan’s biggest social media messaging app to develop dApps on the ICX blockchain, reports CCN.
The LINE messaging app has over 200 million monthly active users, and both companies are hoping that LINE’s customer base will start interacting with the blockchain and the dApps once they’ve been developed. The other hope is that the …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Bitcoin in Brief Tuesday: Crypto Revolution Starts Reshaping Global Politics May 22, 2018
- ICO Round-Up: Nearly 1 in 5 Offerings Accused of Fraud, Bermuda Passes Regulations, Thai SEC Holds Hearing May 22, 2018
- From the Internet to Crypto – How the World’s Richest Have Sized Things Up May 22, 2018
- PR: eToro Announces Expansion Plans May 22, 2018
- US: CFTC Seeks to ‘Provide Regulatory Clarity’ for Listing Virtual Currency Derivatives May 22, 2018