eToro to Launch Crypto Exchange and Mobile Wallet – Expands to the U.S.
eToro – Consensus 2018 has been quite the event so far. Many major companies in the crypto space waited until they hit the stage at the event to announce big upgrades and changes to their platforms.
Some more exciting updates! #eToro #USA https://t.co/2tdEeXjyEt
— eToro (@eToro) May 16, 2018
eToro, the social investing platform, is currently based in Israel and launched back in 2007. It currently has opened up its waiting list for U.S investors that want to trade the 11 cryptocurrencies currently held on its platform.
eToro currently supports …
Get latest cryptocurrency news on bitcoin, ethereum, initial coin offerings, ICOs, ethereum and all other cryptocurrencies. Learn How to trade on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Powered by WPeMatico
- Bitcoin in Brief Tuesday: Crypto Revolution Starts Reshaping Global Politics May 22, 2018
- ICO Round-Up: Nearly 1 in 5 Offerings Accused of Fraud, Bermuda Passes Regulations, Thai SEC Holds Hearing May 22, 2018
- From the Internet to Crypto – How the World’s Richest Have Sized Things Up May 22, 2018
- PR: eToro Announces Expansion Plans May 22, 2018
- US: CFTC Seeks to ‘Provide Regulatory Clarity’ for Listing Virtual Currency Derivatives May 22, 2018